Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I am a hippy of the hybrid variety

Well hellloooooooo!! Welcome to a culmination of all the things that spiral through my brain. I have spent my life learning, failing, learning, improving, learning and adapting. Its been a lengthy process, an arduous journey...any way you want to put it. It took me 26 years, 9 months and 15 days to realize that I should put these thoughts down on paper and share with the world. Some people will love it...some people will leave it...heck some people might hate it. I encourage those to give me feedback so I can improve upon my very most personal thoughts and tailor them to your liking. I kid. If you hate it feel free to close this window and move on with your life. My feelings wont be hurt. Your loss. I kid again...kind of....not really.

I have gone through a journey that has had a lot of hurt, love, forgiveness, forsaking, learning, failing, growing, digressing...its been an interesting one. I have no real urge to explain the whole thing up front so you will pick up little bits and pieces all along the way I am sure. I have lots of opinions, most fact/evidence based and decided upon after much much research. See Ive spent years inundating my poor cranium with facts about all the things. Mostly because I want to do right by my spawn but also because I love sharing information with people. I want to be a public servant of all the varieties. I am opinionated but not so much that I require other people to believe and agree but I just have no hesitation about sharing. I appreciate when people receive my opinion with humility and grace but secretly love it when they argue.

If you hate any of the following...this blog is not for you. Or maybe it is? I dont know.

kids
parents
non-parents
non kids (is that a thing?)
delicious food
People who love God (not in a forceful way...but are not afraid to talk about it)
carseat information
essential oils
food
chipotle
energy drinks
opinions
emotions
funny jokes
homeschoolers
unschoolers
publicschoolers
private schoolers
charter schoolers
schoolers in general
the military
hippys
right wing
left wing
gay
straight
bi
trans
any sort of sexual
white
black
purple
asian
yellow
blue
and also little white powdered donuts

if you love chocolate..you need to leave now. I kid. kind of.

The point is, if you have hate in your heart, this is not the place for you. I do not support, tolerate, accept, or understand any level of hate.

I have an opinion, fact based or not, on many things. What kinds of things would you like to hear about? Do leave a comment and you may be surprised to find what I have to say.

toodles

2 comments:

  1. I love you my sweet friend, and I hope that one day our paths can cross and I can give you a hug! You have taught me so much (car seat safety!) and I look forward to joining in your oils journey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I look forward to reading your non-chocolaty goodness!

    ReplyDelete